View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:52 PM
jayta
Master Fan

Hellooooo!

I think after reading the concept of the books, I'm not at all inclined to read them as it's way different than I thought it would be and seems to be a completely different premise they're going with on the tv series.

Hmmmm....

Oh well.

Still I am hoping for a long drawn out D/E storyline. Elena favors Stefan right now and I'm sure later just from the stunt he pulled this last episode. But I like the idea of Damon having to win her over.

I'm definitely hoping he'll realize Elena's completely different than Katherine. I definitely noted the whole 'selfish' note that he commented on when he was talking about her. I hope that things change within their dynamic because they're not the same person.

Personally as much as I love the hot intensity that could come from these two, I like the fact that they can have a conversation. Just a regular conversation. I think that was my favorite thing about the dish/napkin folding bit. They were just being normal. And I think with Damon he could like that because it was with Elena. Ya know?
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON