View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

I promised that I was going to post a list with quotes. Here it is:

Quote:

"Yes, I auditioned for three different characters. I auditioned for Juliet, for Nikki and then I auditioned for Naomi. But just to say, honestly, Elizabeth Mitchell is so brilliant as Juliet. Whenever you've auditioned for something and you don't get it, if you care enough, you check who they gave it to. That role was one of those where I said, "Fair enough!" because Elizabeth is amazing. She isn't anything like Juliet, and that's what's so great about it. Having her play Juliet makes absolute sense. The same with Nikki too, so I was just thrilled that finally they found something for me that worked out." - Marsha Thomason

"The great thing about the season was the addition of Juliet. Elizabeth Mitchell is so fantastic. I wasn't just taking orders from Ben, there was also Juliet and Isabel (Diana Scarwid), and other Others around - there was a whole hierarchy. Plus, Elizabeth was a dream to work with. I think she should get an Emmy for her work this year. She was sensational and what an amazing breath of fresh air she was for the Others. She's a strong woman who was also a prisoner. She had a very complicated character arc to play and she played it brilliantly, I was blown away by her work." - M.C. Gainey

"My favourite one for the third season is One Of Us. That's the one where Juliet comes back to the camp, Claire gets sick and miraculously Juliet can help us. Then you find out in her back-story it was all planned. I really like Elizabeth Mitchell as an actress. She is amazing and I love seeing her on screen. I love Michael Emerson too. That whole episode was mainly them in the flashback and it was wonderful to watch them together. I loved that scene in the kitchen when she is yelling at him. They are having this huge confrontation, she slaps the glass out of his hand, and ends up on the counter with gut wrenching crying. I got chills watching the daillies. That episode came together so well and Jack Bender who directedit, did such an incredible job. Everyone was spectacular in this episode." - Gregg Nations

"She somehow plays the girl next door... but a girl next door you wouldn't want to piss off"" - Lost Executive Producer Damon Lindelof

"With Elizabeth, I have the biggest crush on her, she is one of the women in the camp with her yin and yang intact. It's so exciting when you identifiy with each other and immediately know that you can bring your 'A'game. You can go there, and you know they are not going to back down or get competitive, jealous or angry." - Evangeline Lilly

"I was like, "Oh man! I don't want to do this because Elizabeth is such a sweetie!" But she wanted it!" - Yunjin Kim (on having to slap Elizabeth in Ji Yeon)

"I think she's the queen of ambiguity. She can do more with an arched eyebrow than anybody else with their whole arsenal." - Michael Emerson

""She’s a very smart and strong actress. And she’s lovable, which was important, because we wanted the fans to fall in love with her immediately. - Maddison (Loving)

Dennis Quaid says Mitchell did not miss a beat after breaking her nose during the shoot "She was positive about the whole thing" he says. "She's fantastic". - Dennis Quaid (Frequency Co-Star)

"She's so simple and pure and at the same time subtly plays so many complex things underneath that are so right on." - Matt Fox

"I loved being in scenes with Juliet. She was like a big sister. She's full of love. Being around her had this effect where I'd want to curl up in a ball and have her pet your head. She's one of the most wonderful women I've ever met." - Rebecca Mader

"I love Liz as a person, and as actress she's a pro. She's very still." - Josh Holloway

"She's such a great addition to the story and I think she's far scarier than Ben cause she has that off-hand coolness and to be so beautiful while doing it is just so - extraordinary." - Michael Emerson

"Lost brought a little of stability in my life. It has been five years since I am all the time with the same people. I met people whom I like, in particular Elizabeth Mitchell, who became my best friend." - Evangeline Lilly

"I love Liz Mitchell - Juliet? She is the bomb" She's really nice and I love having her around. Sometimes I get lonely and if I need a hug, Liz is there to deliver. It's like having a sister." - Rebecca Mader

When asked about her favourite onscreen kiss:

Angelina: God I don’t know, probably the girl in Gia, Elizabeth Mitchell.
Reporter: I’m a little surprised you would say that.
Angelina: Well, she’s the truth though… I think it’s just the difference. It stands out – you remember.
I think we have a couple more quotes posted all over Liz's thread on the Lost board but it will take some time to go through it all and filter them out. I hope this will do for the time being.