View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:12 AM
LostInTime
Master Fan

Even Sheldon's own mom didn't want him to live with her

can you imagine stuck in the arctic with Sheldon.. penny was right the guys only lied to make him feel better and Leonard at least was the only one who came up with a plan to help Sheldon be happy and not be killed by Raj and Howard.. sounds like a friend to me... besides leonard and Sheldon are more than friends they are like brothers.. Leonard should be allowed to get exasperated with Sheldon, he is not the kind of guy who is easy to care about at all. Leonard should know , after allSheldon is practcially the male version of his mother.

And Leonard kept the real data for Sheldon, how was he supposed to know Sheldon was going to send out that email so soon, he was too busy saving Sheldon from death

And so what if he didn't want to run to Texas that very minute.. It really could have waited til the next day, Sheldon wasn't going anywhere but his mom wanted him gone

I love Laurie i hope she comes back again soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeNchief
if they're true friends, they'll understand
it's the brocode besides this show is a comdey and it was funny.. This isn't Days of Our Lives

Last edited by LostInTime; 09-22-2009 at 07:22 AM
LostInTime is offline   Reply With Quote