View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:16 PM
bh11000
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alauda (View Post)
Oh yes, definitely hottest couple.

And Effie, Both D&E have the most amazing expressions and looks. I love their eyes. They tell whole stories.

And I can't get over how beautiful Emily looks in that 'dazzle' scene. That oh-so-delicate smile. She looks stunning.

And I also love her look in the promo for next ep. Where she is next to Booth at that table... with the dark blue jacket and white shirt. Gosh, I HAVE something for that color combo on her. She wore it last season too and blew me away with it as well.

These two really blow me away.

I am watching the Emmy's Live right now (Arrivals). DB was just seen for a few shots. He is alone there. Its soo sad.
I wish Emily was there. It would have been the perfect opportunity for Demily. But alas, she's with her sister who got married yesterday. So, she probably wouldn't be back on time today to make it.
DB looks so lonely all by his lonesome.

DB alone?! That´s sad I miss the pics where he was with emily!
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art