View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Whiskey Girl
Extreme Fan

Yeah my future husband only exists in my head right now. But I will find him! (I tried once at this Irish festival but there was like no guys under 65 there. It was so sad. )

So, your dad's crazy too then?

if you were a superhero, what would be your superpowers & what would be your name? (someone asked me that one on the mod hot seat, i loved that question): Really you loved it? I can't think of anything. I've been trying really hard and I honestly can't come up with anything good enough. Can I get back to you? I'm not refusing the question, I just need more time.

what's your most prized possession? : Besides my QaF DVDs? (because seriously I am like so anal about those things. I wouldn't even leave them in the car because I was scared someone was going to steal them! )
Okay, it would have to be this card that I have. About three years ago I did a co-op placement at an elementary school with a grade one class for about six months. So, when I left, the kids had made this really gigantic card for me and they all signed it and wrote all these really wonderful things (which I totally didn't deserve). But, yeah I was like bawling my face off when they gave it to me. It was just really sweet and it always warms my heart whenever I look at it. I will keep it until the day I die. (It's tucked away in my closet back home, I didn't risk bringing it up here in case something happened to it.)

if you had a time machine in which time would you go & why?: This will probably seem stupid, but I'd like to just go back to the 1950s. I know, it's not that long ago but I've always just really liked that era. You know when you see it in movies and stuff. It just looks like a lot of fun. Cool clothes, hot guys, good music. Fun times.