View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Atti's Angel
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon

Hey Shell! Your absence here is missed! How's your computer going? I know how frustrating it is!!!

Yeah, everyone is alright. Thankfully, someone broke into the til when no one was actually at the til. If they were, that would have been scary for me!

That's okay, I'm over it. Of course, now I really wanna see these screencaps!!! I'm a longtime Sarkney too.
My computer sucks. I can't aford to fix it right now, but I have a friend of the family who is hopfully going to look at it this weekend. I hate being without a computer, and Zack's got a virus and went down too. So when were watching a movie and he says what else are they in. I can no longer jump on the computer and find out. I am going insane, did I mention that ?

I am so happy to hear no one was there. You had me worried.

I stopped watching Alias. I have no desire to sit and watch it anymore. I am so happy JJ gave us the , but now the show just boars me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
waaaaah!!! long time no post here! i miss you guys!

brek, sand, shelly, sara... who else is still here?
Miss you too!

Has anyone ever delt with someone who is Bi polar? I have this man who comes into my office every day and just sits in the corner and stares at me. Before he left today he mentioned that he lives up above my office and he told me which apartment. Now it creaped me out, so I told my boss and he called around and found out he is Bi polar and there are restraining orders out on him. The only experiance I have ever had with anyone in that state has been bad. One was threatning a co worker and one pulled a gun on my best friend and I. Now I am worried. Should I be?

The good news from today!!! I got a raise. My reivew was Exceeds Expectations. I am thinking that soon I can get rid of one of my part time jobs. Pretty sure it will be the grochry store, becaue I love selling jewerly!

Everyone I hope to be back soon, miss you all so much!

Shelly

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...