View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 01:08 PM
RedRockSedona
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongPlacebo
Tara, you can call me Hannah, it's less of a mouthful!

Dori (that's right, isn't it? ) Thanks for those two.

It seems to be a roaring success then
No problem. And yes it is Dori

After Brek said on the last thread that she had seen some bad reviews as well as the very good ones. I went looking and so I am finding lots of reviews but honestly my search has only found one bad review. It was from some newspaper movie-news critic out of Huston TX who said he walk out after 45 minutes. (which leaves about an hour left unseen) Personally I have a big problem with critics who say they walk out of films and especially when then only report that they have a problem with the direction and/or the script and then not go into specifics. The worse films that I have seen that had also nearly caused me to walk out (Gremlems and Cable Guy) I hated them for more than just their direction or for their scripts but I still stayed and I am not a critics paid by a newspaper so where is crediblity?

Also the best critics will tell you that they wait until the end just in case there is something that's redeaming in an otherwise bad film. so I am at this critic's accountability