View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Whiskey Girl
Extreme Fan

Thanks!

I wish I knew what he looked like! But, yes that is like my dream man. Well, I said it wouldn't really matter what he looked like as long as he had the accent. The partying thing, that's another reason!

when was your first kiss & who was it? My first *first* kiss (you know the one that doesn't really count?) was in grade 1. His name was Roland and he kissed me while we were in line to go home and I punched him in the face. Seriously. It was really bad. His nose was bleeding and they told my mom and dad when they came to get me. I can remember my dad telling me that I should punch all the boys that try to kiss me because little girls aren't supposed to kiss until they are married. He's such a dork. But, yeah...Roland got over it. We were really good friends up until high school and he moved away.

My first like serious kiss (well, I don't know if you would consider it serious ) was with my 'boyfriend' when I was like 11. It was really gross and he had bad breath. I had to break up with him. Thanks for bringing up that old memory. Now I'm going to have nightmares!

what's your pet peeve? AH! Leaving the toliet seat up! Does anyone else have this problem?

Okay, I never really understood what the big deal was and why women bitched about it so much. Now I know why. See, when I was living at home it was just me, my sister and my dad. My dad had his own washroom. Now, I'm living up here with FOUR of the male gender and OMG, it's just horrible. That's my biggest thing right now. I hate it!