View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Whiskey Girl
Extreme Fan

Oh I love that episode. And then they bet Elaine to go and eat off the people's plate and she can't do it. I would have! Oh and George and the payphone! "We're living in a society here!" He's my favourite.

I've tried before to pick my favourite, but it's impossible. I just can't decide.

Seriously, I think that I would literally DIE if there were no coffee beans on the island. I'd just strangle myself with the cord from the coffee maker.

what's the color of the socks you're wearing? I had to look. Umm, they are like white with black on the toes and heels, like patches...You know what I mean?

do you have a favorite pair of shoes? what do they look like? Yes. I'm wearing them now. They are white Nike's. Like all white with a blue swish near the top of where you're toes are. They are just so comfortable. But also a bitch to keep clean!

you can marry anyone in this world - who would you pick? (be careful. ) Don"t worry, I won't say it. Do you mean like famous? Because I have a dream man, so I'll use him. He is an Irish hockey player. That is my dream man. I don't him, I have yet to meet him. But that is like my ideal guy. Hockey players are just so sexy and then that accent. Whoo! Makes my heart flutter! Is that a good answer?