View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:56 AM
~AnastasiaGrey~
Fan Forum Star

Maybe its me but the whole idea with the vamps in twilight sparking in twilight to me illustrate that they were trying to go somewhere beyond the norm of what Vampiresm should be. I think it has worked to their success because yeah we wouldnt normally see vamps get sparkly in the sun but it also has its own Unique storyline in itself.. that to me makes it stand out from the rest of the vamps stories that I have read about. One think about twilight is that the message behind and all of vampires that these are characters that deal with being different from the norm the difference between VD and twilight (not comparing) is all Stephaine meyer did was just step it up a notch for twiight to be a bit more different then most vampire stories.. that is what the draw for me what twilight was. We are all expected that tehy are suppose to burn in the sunlight. BUT wait they sparkle which may sound ridiclous but it just adds into the vampires secret identity even further.

As oppose to teh VD and other vampire stories that were told before twilight they told it with the orignal intent and the premise of vampires while twilight is different which doesnt make them either of them less great just a different avenue to explore when it coems to vampire/romance does that make sense?