View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 03:11 AM
neel luvs tony
Elite Fan

Okay finished watching Hung Out To Dry...my review of it. Won't focus much on the case though and there will be pictures and it feels rushed. You have been warned.!!!

I apologise for the crappy quality of some pics.

Someone fell from the sky in to a car where two teenagers are making out, yeah that'll kill the mood.

Gibbs in his basement , and there's TV there.

Tony is there, he finds out Gibbs doesn't lock his door and he is building a boat. I thought he would have already known that.

Tony is asking if Gibbs is building a boat..Gibbs reply is this...

Gibbs has disconnected his phone and threw his cell phone in a jar with paint thinner in it. What happened to Never be Unreachable?

Tony calls Gibbs a weirdo

Crime scene.

Gibbs snatched the jacket of the teenage boy and gave it to the girl.

Gibbs doesn't know what EMO is. That is not surprising.

Kate at her first NCIS crime scene.

Gibbs got Kate a welcome present, shoes. Kate wants to know how he knew her size, Abby would say it's because Gibbs knows everything.

Tony is asking Ducky why Gibbs is being unreachable..Ducky says it's his anniversary of the last marriage...which would mean Stephanie. (who btw played Toby Zeigler's wife in The West Wing. I found out that just a few days ago when I was watching TWW ) Apparently Stephanie gets drunk every year on their anniversary and calls him repeatedly. Tony is wondering why he just doesn't change his number?

Ducky says he doesn't know and that Gibbs is a man of more questions than answers....still is

Gibbs and Co at the base interrogating. Tony is complaining that they don't have many weekends free.

Kate at her autopsy, gotta hand it to her she didn't throw up. Although Ducky was nice and asked her to watch it on the monitor.

Tony and Abby in her lab. Abby replaced Tony's favourite picture from her wall because Art can't stand still.

Abby got the Gibbs glare because she made the joke. Semper Fi....you rat you fry.

Tony doesn't know what opioid is ...Gibbs asks him if he's sure he was a Baltimore cop.

Tony is not amused

Gibbs appoints Kate as Abby's assistant.

Kate wants to know how Abby got into forensics. Abby says she filled out an application.

Abby used to take pictures of car wrecks when she was a kid and Kate wanted to be a lawyer.

Abby jokes that Kate just like to strap on a gun, Kate replies more than one.

Abby: You are packing more heat than meets the eye Kate?
Kate : Are those your only tattoos?
Abby : You show me yours, I will show you mine

Gibbs and Tony are back at the base interrogating. Gibbs asks Tony if he would pay 180$ to defy gravity, Tony says yes

Ducky has sent Gibbs a phone which has call blocking option on it.

Abby and Kate are telling and Gibbs&Tony about they found, Tony is bothered by how quickly Abby has taken to Kate to which Abby replies...

You're like a piercing Tony, takes a while for the throbbing to stop and the skin to grow back

Bud is there, he's being interrogated by Gibbs. He's clicking the pen to distract him, didn't he do that on the JAG crossover as well?

Last edited by neel luvs tony; 09-08-2009 at 03:17 AM
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote