View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:08 AM
marian16rox
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.ro (View Post)
The C/L breakup in S7 is one of the stupidest breakups ever and was clearly dictated by the writers' need to reunite Luke and Lorelai by the end of the season. Lorelai seemed schizophrenic about her marriage, and Chris never did anything worth getting divorced over - unless you consider not being in touch for a 24-hour period due to a bad fight over your new wife's unresolved feelings for a former fiance a deal-breaker. If anything, S7 made Lorelai look bad, not Chris.
I agree. The break-up was the worst. It was so haphazardly done IMO. Like one minute, they're okay and the next thing you know it's not good anymore. If they couldn't transition it well they should have at least given them a good reason for divorce. Geez. L/L as endgame wasn't even exciting. Like an afterthought, that made me go "Oh okay. Whatever."

Chris & Lor would have been so much better. Like her story would have come full circle - their beginning as high school sweethearts & their end with a happy family. wishful thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadthebestforgettherest (View Post)
Yeah Lauren apparently said some not so great stuff about Scott, but who knows. I agree, Chris and Lore would have found their way back to each other, they always ended up hooking up sooner or later.

Oh well, the saving grace of DVDs is you can watch the episodes you love and pretend the ones you hate just don't exist.
Oh yikes. Talk about chemistry-killing. That would definitely be bad for the on-screen romance, no matter how good an actor you are. Awkward ...Oh yes. The beauty of DVDs. You can even stop the the episode where you'd want them to end it, making your own happy ending. hehe

.ღ.
vote for Sebastian Stan
carter..serena | stefan&elena | cate&ryan | blake&chace | d.salvatore |