View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Gizziefan1
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by edpsy (View Post)
Wow, thanks for posting! These people are SUCH haters! I mean, how low do you have to go to make fun of someone who has publicly admitted his alcohol problems for doing the right thing and not drinking at a club. I admit, trying to order a root beer is a little weird (seeing as how not even many restaurants serve it) but hey! MAD PROPS to Shia for staying sober and hanging out with his peeps without drinking. I swear I want to track the people who write this stuff and slap them in the face. OK, sorry for all the violence. Off to school...

P.S. Because not only do these people apparently want Shia to be a boozehound but they also apparently want him to be a womanizer and hook up with random chics at a club? WOW! That's so very Hollywood! Something tells me if he did this then they would write a story about how he was out of control and promiscuous, etc. etc. UGH! These people disgust me! Shia appears to be screwed no matter what he does...
Yah man every actor has its haters, its sooo annoying. They'll hate no matter what on the most stupid things. Just ignore them I do
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.