View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:59 AM
deep within me
Fan Forum Star

The 400th celebration thread announcement!

Ok like I said, the big 400th is nearing and me and Jules have talked about it and decided that it would be a shame if we didn´t do anything special for this major milestone. Since neither one of us is good at making arts or anything, we have asked Cami (B.Davis) to do the opening for us and she has accepted (). Now she is going to do the opening but we also want you guys to do something, that is if you want of course.

You can make avies for the occasion, you can write fanfics like some girls did for the 300th. And you can also make videos with the "forever and how their bond still hasn´t been broken" theme and before you upload them to youtube you should send them to Jules via sendspace.

Also we want to do somethg a little bit different, which is why we would like all of you to each pick your favourite CS picture. It doesn´t matter if it´s candid or an appearence. We just want you to pick your favourite and write a small paragraph about why you still love CS and have faith in them and believe in them. I would like you guys to submit those to me Pls write on the title "CS THREAD" So I know what it is.

And last but not least, when we post the new 400th thread, we thought it would be nice if some of you, or all of you made some arts that you can post on the thread, for the special occasion,and so to say to celebrate

I would also like you guys to find some general love quotes and send them to me. And also if you find CS quotes you are more than welcome to send those to me. I think it would look nice if we put both quotes Chad and Sophia said about each other, but also general love quotes in between the arts in the opening.

I really hope that as many people as possible will participate in this because I think we can all agree that every single person on this thread matters and is important.

The deadline for the sending in your favourite pics along with a small paragraph is when we are finished with thread # 375, the latest. As for the other things, you can hand them in, as you make them. Just before we reach the 400th so we can give Cami time to put it all together.

Oh and one last thing: Whenever someone opens a new thread, please put this post in the opening, like I did now.
Thank you guys. And like I said hope as many as possible participate.