View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 06:15 PM
SourGrapes
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Thanks and welcome from me too
Thanks Alexa!

Quote:
Looking back, this scene was bad yes, but but not the worst. Those 20 seconds, I successfully managed to forget about ruined it all
Sorry I brought it up again. Okay, forget what I said: back to happy! (Besides, as if it would have lasted with Miller anyway... she would need Bos too much AGAIN and it would most definitely have come to end. )

Quote:
I think, Bos&Faith had a lot of significant moments that involved Faith´s door just saying s4
Oh my god, yes! I love that door!

Quote:
Can´t name just one. As a season that defined them, I´d say s4. S4 changed everything. They changed and for the first time Bosco had to deal with his feelings for Faith and decided to run away would be best and so the drama unfolded. Like Kar said...s4, Bosco begging for help. Classic. But I agree with you Kar Some of the best shipper moments also are when you can see how they feel for each other without talking or the other one being present. Faith having this breakdown with the psychiatrist in s4 or when she thought Bosco was dead in the s6 premiere and killed Mann.
Bosco going to Cruz and saying he´d go to jail and take her with if it´d help Faith. The way he delivered those scenes to protect Faith so everything that happened in the s5 premiere...But the moment I probably watched the most is s5 when Faith calls Bosco to that diner, telling him she´d be back or in s2 the locker room scene look to Enya´s "only time" after Bobbie´s death.

Yes, to ALL! I especially loved all the stuff in the S5 finale. The look Bosco gives her while at the funeral and then in the last 2 seconds of the episode (which we actually don't find out til the premiere of S6), Bosco jumps on FAITH to protect her from the bullets. They were just...

Ohh, I forgot one of the best lines: "It's me, Faith. It's ME. I'm not anybody."
AND: "Don't do that again." "I'll tell you everything." "No, don't get sick again."
AND: When Faith says Bosco's name when she has been shot and is being taken to surgery. Aw.

I shouldn't have started this because I could go on all day.

Quote:
Hehe, those visuals I agree, in the early days I wouldn´t have found it right and working but in s4, the jealousy was there, the feelings were lying open and they had this spark...the angst, the awkwardness that screamed "kiss, like NOW"
Same here, Alexa! I saw it building up and up and up all through Seasons 1-4 but the tension really started opening up in S4/5/6. (I am still miffed they ignored it like that. )

Quote:
Sorry, for rambling...but I just noticed, rambling about Bos/Faith never gets boring
Don't apologize. I've just done the same thing. And I agree, they never get boring. Even this long after!

Quote:
I never saw them as a romantic couple myself, but I did feel like they belonged to one another. So, I don't know what that means...
It was a unique relationship that's for sure but, for me, I don't know how it would have ever worked with them being 'with' ANYONE else. They shared too much, felt too much, needed each other too much, worried about each other too much... to me, it was an incredible love that just needed time to be fully realized (since I do think they both knew deep down but were too scared to take the next step).

See? I've gone and rambled some more. Sorry!

Last edited by SourGrapes; 08-14-2009 at 06:28 PM