View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Wayward Melody
Fan Forum Hero

Loki
Loki loved showers. One of the few things he’d miss here in the Mundy world were he to actually get home was a showers. There were baths all over Asgard, with bubbles, without, in mother of pearl tubs, with waterfalls but no showers. In all of the heavens there were absolutely no showers. So, he took advantage of Annalise’s whenever he got the chance – the strong spray on his back working all those latent muscles, a quick drain, it was so refreshing.

He stood by the foot of her bed in nothing more than a towel watching her pretend to sleep. “You know, I can see you, you reached for the blanket that’s not a sleeping person reaction,” he tried not to smile, but failed. “Come on sleepyhead, we, meaning you and I in case you were wondering about the ‘we’ have something to do. It requires you be mobile. So get up, before I get in and you know what happens when that happens…”

Nik
“I am happy, sir, very happy,” Adrian’s voice could always cull her from sleep. She’d put her trust so unequivocally in him that she would do anything for him (well, mostly anything) and even the smallest inference that she should. She was so very happy. She had a home, the first real place she’d had that was hers since she’d lost the lake. It wasn’t the same thing but it was something and it was the nearest thing to beauty she could think of. “I would be happier if you would come in here, without the flute please,” she shuddered, ducking half her face back down into the water. She didn’t fear him, but that metal instrument it had something of the evil in it, she was sure. It corrupted her sir; it made him do not so good things. “If you don’t mind that is,” She flipped back into the water, sunk to the bottom and peered out with a shy smile.

(Ooc: Crap, I knew I forgot something. I have David and Marian up for any tag and Oliver for Glenda. )