View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Wayward Melody
Fan Forum Hero

Loki
He loved a challenge as was evident in his perusal of Annalise who up until now showed only a passing interest. She was more pliant at the moment, true, but he chalked that up to being untouched for so long that it was simply a physical response. This was a little more than a challenge; it could be an ego crusher.

He scowled, still kissing her neck but this time, with eyes closed. In theory, seeing as she was responding to his ministrations, going so far as to touch him now, he could take this whole session further, go back on his word. The fact that this would make him monstrous didn’t bother him. He’d proved to be little better than that in past situations, he’d even paid for such trespasses by suffering years in agonizing pain. That hadn’t changed his nature at all – if anything it added a healthy need for revenge on top of his other less than stellar qualities. It did bother him that he might break his word, though. That was pristine, milky white, sure he lied (it was after all his occupation of choice) but he never gave his word along with those lies. It was a very thin tightrope to walk, but he managed.

“You don’t want to do it, fine,” He stopped massaging her, kissing her, skirting her touch with an agile step. “I was right the first time,” he said, having regained his smile. “You are frigid,” he shrugged, buttoning the shirt back up. “Excuse me; I’m going to going out to find a woman which is something you’ll never be. I’ll be back later. I expect the door be left open for me seeing you promised to be nice to me and you’ve failed marvelously so far,” he stared at her for a few moments waiting for retort. Some men when overcome with lust took cold showers, Loki just got meaner than usual.

Oliver
His eyes felt heavy. He’d barely slept in the cell, in too much pain, or too angry, or too worried. “I can’t do anything for her,” he said bitterly. “I bet on the fact I could save you and she could save herself.” Oliver shook his head. “I wished on her,” he admitted in a voice just above a whisper. “With all that happened to her in the Homelands that’s got to be an insurmountable act of betrayal,” His was surprised to feel his eyes filling with tears, how stupid and how selfish. “I’m going to loose her, and why shouldn’t I?”

Reaching out a shaking hand to Glenda, he smiled. “Promise me I’m not going to lose you,”