View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 09:10 AM
AliasUnknown
Passionate Fan

ooc: I'm going to go ahead and get this started. JillyHalliwell, you can just PM me your MYOC profile and I'll add it later. I also forgot to add that the vampires need human food just as much as they need blood. They only need the blood to give them their supernatural powers.

Setting:
The house is off on a secluded street surrounded by woods. It's an old plantation style house with six bedrooms, six baths, a gym, living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry room.

Jaise
I plopped down on the leather couch in the living room, turning the TV on. There was nothing much to do since all the boys were in the gym doing whatever it is that they do, and Rain had gone shopping without me. I could hear and smell Bran in the kitchen making something...a burnt something. "What are you making?" I yelled to him.

Bran
I heard Jaise yelling at me and I yelled back, "Scrambled eggs...well, they were eggs." I threw the burnt bits of egg into the trash can and went into the living room to sit down next to Jaise. "Where's Rain?" I asked. It was common knowledge to everyone except Rain that I was in love with her.

Malachai
I hit the punching bag as hard as I could, ripping a hole in the already-damaged fabric. I was confused. Nyssa and I had been "together" for almost five years. Yet I didn't love her. It was lust, yes, but definitely not love. And then there was Jaise. She had been like a little sister to me since we had known each other, yet she was becoming more and more attractive every time I saw her. I kicked the bag hard, sending it flying off the chain and into the corner. I needed to get control of myself so I went upstairs. I could smell burning food and I knew instantly that Bran was upstairs cooking.

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited AliasUnknown ]