View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 04:24 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
lol Good girl!

Well it wasn't something whacko and crazy but it was different in a way, really simple and sweet and adorable I loved it and I said yes before he could even finish asking no he hasn't yet it's totally a mystery to me. I'm not supposed to see it not until the engagement day but I know his taste is great!

So your bf wanted to propose you too? did you guys dicussed it before hand?, or maybe he is planning to propose you in the near future? you never know with the guys
hopefully

well if his taste is great the rings is gonna be fabolous ... I bet you have to take a picture then and show me .. aww I´m SOOOOOO happy for you

my bf wanted to propose to me on new years.. we never discussed it ... suddenly he was standing before me with a box in his hand and I was like "OMG .. " but welll ..then we talked .. and for me .. its to early .. I mean we are only together for 1 year and 2 months .... I want to wait a bit longer.. at least until he finished school ans we´re living together.. ya know what I mean?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign