View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:51 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORTSUSA (View Post)

Libras also typically have blue eyes and pretty delicate facial features, isn't that true?
To many Libras are considered the most attractive sign of the Zodiac because of it's relationship to Venus. Everywhere I have read Libra and Aquarius are constantly in there and a couple others but I definitely know of an Aquarius in Alex who is stunning so...

It's also funny they talk about both Air signs of Aquarius and Libra being known for having dimples because Alex has the most adorable chin dimple on the planet so again, amazing, and yeah, again, Alex.

Back to the Libra alone since I got distracted from this Aquarius in my life. Hee.

The most noticeable trait of the Libra zodiac sign is the Venus dimple, which is often regarded as its trademark. A Libran will probably have a dimple, either on the cheek or chin. Overall though, Libras are known to be quite attractive because of Venus, the dimples, delicate features, graceful while this Air sign moves and interacts, smiles, etc. Oh and the Libras eyes are very stunning. Almond shaped.