View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Great stuff so far.

These both really fit Ephram too. Maybe not the "naturally social" because Ephram is anything but, hee, but great conversations as the way to get into their hearts, and engaging the mind. You think of what Amy did, talking to him, understanding him. Or Kyle in S4 once they connected. Or even the talks in S4 between Andy and Ephram. I mean, he bonds through conversations. When Andy and him finally sat down and just quieted down the yelling and the emotions, and just talked, it worked. And they had great conversations. Whoo boy, they definitely did.
Exactly right. Precisely. Air signs work off of intellect, it's how they solve everything as they try to keep their emotions in check. Ephram worked best whenever he was able to communicate clearly and intellectually. Like I was saying with the baby storyline he was so caught up emotionally he couldn't think clearly and since Libras and Air signs think, it's what they do, it confused and messed him up all the more. He had to get away, get peace and balance. Notice the minute he returned how level and clear headed he was. He also knew what he wanted... a reunion with Amy.

Many Libras are either either in professions like a judge, a lawyer, someone who seeks justice and balances things or the Libra is very creative with the music, art bit or even in mystical things such as psychics, tarot readers, astrologers. Erin, aren't you pre law? Hee.

Quote:
And I don't think the loyal and devoted love needs to be explained anymore than Michelle did before. He messed up when the Madison baby drama started, but I think coming back like he did, for Amy, proves that loyalty and devotion.
Exactly. In season 1 during the episode called "Vegetative State" there's a great example of a true Libran. His love and devotion to Amy, he was willing to give her up even with her advances because he knew she needed to be there for Colin and so he "balanced" out that situation, was selfless and didn't think of his own needs, only Amy's, as he pushed her right back to Colin and amazingly remained just as loyal and dedicated if even from afar for a while until the situation played out on its own.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-05-2009 at 03:56 PM