View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
ah it's okay don't worry my bro and sissy haven't given me any B-day pressie yet, and it's gonna take 'em months lol, don't worry I'll get it in a few days you know how postmails work it's not 100 % accurate on timings.. and stop apologizing to me if you say it again I'll get mad for real!

Yeah he did, on new years day.. awwe thanks that means a lot to me, I wish you were here too it would have been really great but that's Okay I'll share pics with you
ok.. dont want you to get mad

oh thats so cute .. actually my bf wanted to propose too.. he had a ring and everything ... how did your bf propose? and did he gave you a ring? .. oh I can wait to see the pics of the big party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
You mean when you were a child? or... after
what that i fell off the stairs? that happend when i was a child

Quote:
Ah they often deserve it lol
Well not a wall but what you put on bare walls, its huge! and really heavy, we had put it on our front yard, well the garage, while repairing the bare wall and they took it! Those dummies carried that huge thing around and nobody saw! nobody never sees anything here. I hate my town.
lol right girl wow .. tehy carried it aaround and nobody saw it? thats insane.. really

Quote:
Or aera code is 2 numbers, then there's another smaller aera code which is 2 numbers too. so there's 6 numbers to remember... it shouldnt be hard but it is!
dont worry about it .. I cant remember the phone number of my aunt or of some of my friends and they are really easy .. lol

Quote:
lol maybe. And its way easier with the Schengen thingy now.
well .. maybe for the summer .. who knows

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign