View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Walloo
Master Fan

Quote:
umm it's like we're gonna exchange rings and stuff on that day, it's not like necessary but it's a way of making those who are close and dear to both of us a part of something that is very important.
Aww that's sweet

Quote:
Chair sex blah! but B/J love and M/J love
Blah? I cant process it, I live in Lalaland where it will keep going forever XD

Quote:
Keep dreaming
I do XD

Quote:
I dont think I'm stopping too soon, because I admit I like it. I would just stop immediatley if I should get pregnant..
Argh... I want a baby, babies are so cute... but it doesnt stay small, its like puppies... My mom doesnt like when I compare babies to dogs but its pretty much the same thing. lol

Quote:
It's somehow very similar to San Francisco, I think... I hope I can visit SF some day..
Id go to SF too. So much different landscape to visit in the US.
Its getting sunnier here too but that wont last I can smell the rain coming lol

Quote:
rach same here .. just one time I fell off the stairs .. but hurt myself .. well thats a longer story..
You mean when you were a child? or... after

Quote:
especially when they deserve it .. they stole your wall????????
Ah they often deserve it lol
Well not a wall but what you put on bare walls, its huge! and really heavy, we had put it on our front yard, well the garage, while repairing the bare wall and they took it! Those dummies carried that huge thing around and nobody saw! nobody never sees anything here. I hate my town.

Quote:
no unfortunately not ... first there is an area code for the town you are in ..which is 5 numbers .. and after that your number which has almost 4 or 5 numbers
Or aera code is 2 numbers, then there's another smaller aera code which is 2 numbers too. so there's 6 numbers to remember... it shouldnt be hard but it is!

Quote:
maybe I should move to france then
lol maybe. And its way easier with the Schengen thingy now.