View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Hunniah
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
hun lets jsut hope that it will arrive next week.. all I can think off that maybe the post didnt send it via air mail..so it takes a week longer than normal .. but apart from that I have no clue why it didnt arrive yet But I really am sorry.. cause this was my birthday present for you .. and .. well *sniff* I´ll go to the post office too tomorrow

lol thank god you agree abotu that oh he proposed already? really? when? here the proposal and engagement day is at the same day .. so I didnt know that sorry.. yeah but I understand that now .. aww wish I could be there on your engagement party.. I bet it will be great sounds like a great day .. and I´m with you in my thoughts
ah it's okay don't worry my bro and sissy haven't given me any B-day pressie yet, and it's gonna take 'em months lol, don't worry I'll get it in a few days you know how postmails work it's not 100 % accurate on timings.. and stop apologizing to me if you say it again I'll get mad for real!

Yeah he did, on new years day.. awwe thanks that means a lot to me, I wish you were here too it would have been really great but that's Okay I'll share pics with you