View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:22 AM
crazy-shipper
Elite Fan

Not Now, But Soon- The 200th Nate/Jenny Thread Soundtrack

Compiled by: Susan
Art by: Lexi
About the Soundtrack:
As with every soundtrack I compile, every song has been carefully selected. Every one fits the piece of a greater puzzle. However, there is a much richer, angstier tone to this entire mix than the previous NJ soundtrack. It is the underscore of the not quite, the almost, the only just; the beauty and the tragedy of wanting something, nearly having it, but then losing it completely due to circumstance. It's been hard being a fan of these two the past several months. Their relationship started off very simple and innocent, but grew into something much more complex as their feelings began to emerge. There's always been something magnificent brewing under the surface between them. It's been briefly tapped here and there, but it's never been allowed to fully emerge. It's definitely been a frustrating journey. This compilation of songs represents that struggle, but also offers a little bit of hope, that brighter days are just around the corner...That the sun will come out not tomorrow or the next day, but maybe someday...Not now, but soon.

Susan
7-10-09

The Tracks

"Innocence" by Avril Lavinge

"Absolute" by The Fray

"Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon

"Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez

"Because" by Jessica Mauboy

"The Letter" by The Veils

"Stay" by Safetysuit

"Fall" by Sick of Sarah

"Glass" by Gavin DeGraw