View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 06:32 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
Suz: You seen them all....still watching ep 7 just haven't had time to finish it.

My brother came in and said I made a 90 pound bill on the net wtf? but haha the idiot read the wrong thing and I didn't hehehe
sha yes I´ve seen all 18 episodes ..they are great .. but you have soem tiem to catch up now .. cause the show is on hiatus at the moment

lol thank god that he read the wrong thing ... and you didnt spend 90 pounds on the net *hehe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
Yeah could be cool. I never hurt myself much. Well not in the stairs anyway.
rach same here .. just one time I fell off the stairs .. but hurt myself .. well thats a longer story..

Quote:
er blue balls You know those guys (or girls) who always hit on chicks but get brushed off all the time, they have blue balls coz they never get banged
You scare them? I wish I could scare the people here, you know they stole our wall! Our wall!
oh .. now I get what you mean

lol yeah I really like to scare off people especially when they deserve it .. they stole your wall????????

Quote:
Really? It is like in the US (?) like 555 etc... ?
no unfortunately not ... first there is an area code for the town you are in ..which is 5 numbers .. and after that your number which has almost 4 or 5 numbers

Quote:
Well it is a lot even with the fridays off. Here you work 8 hours per days and have a day off plus the sunday holliday.
maybe I should move to france then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
Suz You know when my friends send me things from manchester it takes almost 3 days to get to me even tho Manchester is in the UK so I'm thinking it's possible that from one country to another (doesn't matter how close they are) it might take a week or so, don't worry okay? and don't say sorry it's not your fault, I'll call the post office on this monday to see what they know about it, I should be the one to say sorry I put you through all this but let's wait and see maybe it gets here after a few more days..

oh yeah he's a total sweety and yes he's great I agree with that
No we didn't plan the proposal, he proposed me looong ago but for the engagment day (which isn't exactly proposal, well it comes after the proposal actually) we set a date where we could do a little ceremony with our close friends and family, you know? umm it's like we're gonna exchange rings and stuff on that day, it's not like necessary but it's a way of making those who are close and dear to both of us a part of something that is very important.
hun lets jsut hope that it will arrive next week.. all I can think off that maybe the post didnt send it via air mail..so it takes a week longer than normal .. but apart from that I have no clue why it didnt arrive yet But I really am sorry.. cause this was my birthday present for you .. and .. well *sniff* I´ll go to the post office too tomorrow

lol thank god you agree abotu that oh he proposed already? really? when? here the proposal and engagement day is at the same day .. so I didnt know that sorry.. yeah but I understand that now .. aww wish I could be there on your engagement party.. I bet it will be great sounds like a great day .. and I´m with you in my thoughts

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign