View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:01 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Great stuff so far.

Quote:
They make very loyal and devoted partners when they find love. A key ingredient for them is that their partners must easily communicate their thoughts and ideas. They absolutely love sharing their ideas with their loved ones and vice versa.

These people are also naturally social at heart so they enjoy small gatherings with close friends. Ultimately, great conversation is the way to their hearts, so if a potential partner can successfully engage their minds, he or she can eventually gain their hearts.
These both really fit Ephram too. Maybe not the "naturally social" because Ephram is anything but, hee, but great conversations as the way to get into their hearts, and engaging the mind. You think of what Amy did, talking to him, understanding him. Or Kyle in S4 once they connected. Or even the talks in S4 between Andy and Ephram. I mean, he bonds through conversations. When Andy and him finally sat down and just quieted down the yelling and the emotions, and just talked, it worked. And they had great conversations. Whoo boy, they definitely did.

And I don't think the loyal and devoted love needs to be explained anymore than Michelle did before. He messed up when the Madison baby drama started, but I think coming back like he did, for Amy, proves that loyalty and devotion.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood