View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Hunniah
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
Hun you still havent got my package? but its been over a week now ... and England isnt that far away.. argh .. and I forgot to write my name and adress on the package so that they can send it back if they dont find your address... I really hope it will arrive soon.. if it doesnt arrive until monday I´m asking at the post station if something went wrong.. I´m really sorry about that ... If the post lost it or something I´m really mad cause it has been more expensive than i thought I really hope you´ll get it .. I´m really sorry that it didnt arrive yet

aww glad your bf is there.. that he took a week off ..thats so cute of him .. you have a great bf 6th July? your engagement day? lol you planned the proposal?
Suz You know when my friends send me things from manchester it takes almost 3 days to get to me even tho Manchester is in the UK so I'm thinking it's possible that from one country to another (doesn't matter how close they are) it might take a week or so, don't worry okay? and don't say sorry it's not your fault, I'll call the post office on this monday to see what they know about it, I should be the one to say sorry I put you through all this but let's wait and see maybe it gets here after a few more days..

oh yeah he's a total sweety and yes he's great I agree with that
No we didn't plan the proposal, he proposed me looong ago but for the engagment day (which isn't exactly proposal, well it comes after the proposal actually) we set a date where we could do a little ceremony with our close friends and family, you know? umm it's like we're gonna exchange rings and stuff on that day, it's not like necessary but it's a way of making those who are close and dear to both of us a part of something that is very important.