View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Walloo
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah it is.. But honestly - at the moment I don't like to quit..
Me neither but well gotta start somewhen ( ) Ill stop when the weather will be milder for I do some sports! er yeah

Quote:
Yeah, we went one week to toronto and then two weeks to Vancouvetr and ancouver Island and there it was raining nearly the whole time...
Vancouver is really cool. One of my fav shows was shot there and well another one now
We have no more snow now, we have rain!

Quote:
Suz
.. lol I really like the thought aww i would never laugh ..cause I know that it really hurts sometime
Yeah could be cool. I never hurt myself much. Well not in the stairs anyway.

Quote:
town blue balls? lol explenation please? yeah well I can live with beeing the town witch ..its funny to scare people
er blue balls You know those guys (or girls) who always hit on chicks but get brushed off all the time, they have blue balls coz they never get banged
You scare them? I wish I could scare the people here, you know they stole our wall! Our wall!

Quote:
well all togheter we have 10 numbers too .. but our phone number is pretty easy ...
Really? It is like in the US (?) like 555 etc... ?

Quote:
10 hours with only half an hour pause... but I will get used to it .. hopefuly .. but the good thing is .. I have fridays off.. so...
Well it is a lot even with the fridays off. Here you work 8 hours per days and have a day off plus the sunday holliday.

Quote:
Sha
Yeah well we non-smokers don't wanna die
Everybody dies! You wont make me believe that if I dont smoke Ill live eternally!

Quote:
I am excited but sad at the same time. It will end and then what will we do
Argh Its horrible, i dont want to think about it! No more chair sex