View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 08:23 AM
-Supersonic-
Addicted Fan

Arbogast: Yeah, it's going to be amazing to see him drive again, but don't get too excited because Michael said that he's just going to drive while Felipe is away and that his history in F1 is already over. This is just going to be the epilogue of this very successful history.
And about the pressure, yes, you can be sure that if he doesn't do as good as it is expected from a seven-time world champion, the media (especially Italian media) will say all these things that you just mentioned(although he really isn't the best ever). It's just natural, and that's why I agreed 100% with Michael's manager when he said that Michael wouldn't return to F1 (one day before it was announced that he would return) and explained that "the pressure on him would be huge. He would be expected to win, but he has not driven this car." So, yes, I think it will be fantastic to watch Schumacher drive an F1 car again, but I think it's a big risk for him. But **** it, he'll probably surprise us all and do a hell of job. Plus, 3,2 million euros for only one race is an amount of money very difficult to say no to.

That's a really nice video. I obviously understood the parts in Portuguese, but I had a little trouble to understand the Italian parts. But it's not very different from Portuguese, so understood most of it.
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
-Supersonic- is offline   Reply With Quote