View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:23 AM
Arbogast
Ultimate Fan

Well I'm still in shock about Schumi coming back. Of course I'm thinking about Felipe and how we wouldn't have got MS back without this happening to Massa, so like Jenson, it's a weird situation. But at the same time, I've been a MS fan since I was about 12 years old waaaay back when he was with Bennetton and so to wake up to the news he was coming back (no matter the circumstances) was like a dream. I can't believe it. To say I'm happy is just not emphatic enough.

But, what I fear is that the second he doesn't get pole or win, people (by which I mean the media and McLaren fans lol) will start with all the "oh he doesn't have it anymore, he really isn't the best ever" I hope people aren't just going to judge him on this year and forget the enormity of his past victories. And me personally, this year I've been supporting Jenson and the Brawn team, cause I love an underdog. And that loyalty isn't leaving me cause Schumi's back. I still want JB to win the crown this year, I just want him to do it by coming second to Schumi at every race left Is that too optimistic? Probably. But I'm still riding high. Michael Schumacher is back. It doesn't sound real! MS is back I don't need an X-mas or b-day prezzie this year, the universe just gave me the best one ever