View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:39 PM
-Supersonic-
Addicted Fan

I don't know. Now I've read some things and I think that Michael will work his ass off to do good in Valencia, you know? I mean, he is Schumacher after all, so everyone expects a lot from him and I don't think that he would like to disappoint. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he finished ahead of Kimi even in Valencia. But I think that Kimi will desperately try to beat Michael.
And, yeah, Michael loves Spa and he's really good there, but let's not forget that Kimi is also really good in Spa. It will definitely be an interesting race to watch. I mean, Spa is always interesting, but this year it might be even more.

Tell me about it! Senna and Prost would almost kill themselves on the track and it was one of the best duels in F1. Now if you just touch somebody's wheel you get a drive-through.

perrygraham: Oh you are Ele, right? I wasn't recognizing you with the new name.
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
-Supersonic- is offline   Reply With Quote