View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 06:31 AM
-Supersonic-
Addicted Fan

Okay, for the first time in 20 years we have 2 world champions driving for the same team (The last time it happened was in 1989 when Senna and Prost were driving for McLaren. And I guess you all remember how badly it ended up, right? I mean, McLaren won the championship, but Prost and Senna crashed in the second to last race of the year, which gave Prost the title and in the following year, Senna did the same with Prost as an act of revenge). And also for the first time in many years we'll have four world champions on the same race! So I have an interesting question: will Schumacher be ahead of Kimi, even though he hasn't driven this year's car and he's not in such a good shape? I honestly think that Kimi will kick his ass. I mean, I know he's Schumacher and all, but Kimi is more used to this year's car. Plus, Kimi will be extremely motivated to beat a seven time world champion.
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
-Supersonic- is offline   Reply With Quote