View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 11:51 AM
VerbalKint
Absolute Fan

Yes, he looked *quite* good

My whole family was watching and just cracking up. You know, you can always tell when talk show hosts and such don't really like their guests. That's obviously not the case with Ewan and Jay Those two are always a hoot. The water fight, oh my gosh

And Jay said he would go to London to see Ewan in Guys and Dolls. At this point I told the TV out loud, "You can sit next to me! Then you can get me in backstage ". Seriously, though, I'm sure Leno will really go. One of the reasons I've always liked him is that he seems like a genuinely nice guy, unlike some late night hosts *cough*Letterman*cough*. It's no wonder he gets on so well with Ewan, because as we all know, Ewan's such a great guy

I just knew Leno would mention something about LWR. You can't get those two together without bringing up motorcycles

You know when Ewan was having trouble talking? Did anyone catch what he was about to say about Michael Bay? That made me laugh, because he was basically suggesting that being around Bay (big action director) for so long had made him less articulate and/or intelligent. That one kind of slipped by

I love how he defended SW. He truly loves the series and it shows in the films. Natalie Portman, for instance, is a good actress but doesn't really get SW. She would have agreed that it's just a summer blockbuster, which is selling it short, and has affected her sub par performance. Hooray for people like Ewan and Hayden who genuinely love the saga.

Rach