View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 PM
chemistry86
Banned

Quote:
Oh I just posted in the other thread, that I didn't hate Lindsey or Lindsey/Lucas. I felt really sorry for her. I didn't ship them though because it was OBVIOUS they were not going to last.
I feel sorry for her too. Lucas screwed up so badly. Another fail of season 5, how we're supposed to believe deep down in a warm and fuzzy place, Lucas has always been all about Peyton. Meanwhile his conscious is saying something else. But that doesn't change the fact that LL had dismal chemistry, haha.

Quote:
Max is so annoying. He also drops out of graduate school for a girl he was dating for 3 months. What an idiot?
I felt Casey was totally justified for feeling creepied out by Max due to that. He was a total weirdo, just giving up grad school for a girl he barely knew. It was equilvalent to a proposal, since it was a life altering thing he had just done.
Quote:
I just find Bella so pathetic. I mean I can't stand how she wants to vampire so badly and she never lets Edward forget it. I can't stand that she literally wanted to kill herself just because Edward left. At least he wasn't dead you know he was around somewhere. I also don't like how Bella paints him on a pedestal I don't like couples like that. I like couples that see faults in each other that neither one are perfect. I don't totally hate EB but most times I find myself not liking them.
I agree with this. I HATE that Bella wanted to kill herself because Edward wasn't in her radius. I just dislike how desparate she was around him. Any pairing with a girl salivates of her guy is a total no for me

Last edited by chemistry86; 07-28-2009 at 10:03 PM
chemistry86 is offline   Reply With Quote