View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
Suz! good to hear that you're doing good!! No I still haven't got your package I wonder why I've been waiting for it, maybe it'll take a few more days who knows so I'm being patient
yeah my BF is home, he stayed at our house for a day and then he and his cat moved back to his house but we see each other everyday he's taken leave from work for a week, his daddy is covering everything at the company so we're free for a week no more intteruptions and we also have decided on our engagement day, it'll be on 6th July
Hun you still havent got my package? but its been over a week now ... and England isnt that far away.. argh .. and I forgot to write my name and adress on the package so that they can send it back if they dont find your address... I really hope it will arrive soon.. if it doesnt arrive until monday I´m asking at the post station if something went wrong.. I´m really sorry about that ... If the post lost it or something I´m really mad cause it has been more expensive than i thought I really hope you´ll get it .. I´m really sorry that it didnt arrive yet

aww glad your bf is there.. that he took a week off ..thats so cute of him .. you have a great bf 6th July? your engagement day? lol you planned the proposal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
Yeah. Series five is starting in a few months The last series hang on while I go and bawl my eyes out

Okay I'm back *sniffs* You have to watch I mean it Oh yay! your getting Lost too I'm on ep 7 so good.

Did I tell you guys I passed my Bio test come on
Sha.. wow .. Its weird that I never heard of it before then .. well I heard of it .. but Germany doesnt air it .. thats too bad

yes we´re gettting lost .. I have seen all 18 episodes yet .. but I really want to see it in german .. altough I hate the german synchronisation .. Shannon is getting the voice of Rory from GG .. Charlie the voice of ryan from the OC .. and so on

hey congrats for your bio test thats great *yay*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
Yep, we'll go through hand in hand Well in my old house the stairs were really strainght so yeah lots of falling, everybody would laugh all the time
Rach ... lol I really like the thought aww i would never laugh ..cause I know that it really hurts sometime

Quote:
I guess its not so bad being the town witch, always better than the town loser, or the town blue balls
town blue balls? lol explenation please? yeah well I can live with beeing the town witch ..its funny to scare people

Quote:
phone numbers here have 10 numbers. I never call myself! My dog used to eat everything, she ate my glasses too she used to eat my cigarettes... damn how did she manage never getting sick?!
well all togheter we have 10 numbers too .. but our phone number is pretty easy ... your dog ate your glasses? lol I bet they tasted good uhm I dont know how she managed never gettign sich *shrugs*

Quote:
Argh! 10 hours, wont let you much free time. But i guess that since you dont have children yet its better to work that much now.
10 hours with only half an hour pause... but I will get used to it .. hopefuly .. but the good thing is .. I have fridays off.. so...

Quote:
Yeah but most seasons have just 14 epis.
oh .. ok thats good .. its like summerland and the L word .. the only have 13 or 14 episodes as well

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign