View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 04:23 AM
smeagolkitten
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Oh, wow. I never heard of "My Alibi". I know Gabby didn't speak in that clip, lol, but it was well acted. Looks like she's back on the media scene.
"My Aliby" is a collaborated show produced by the site Take180.com. Basically the members write texts that they submitt to contests and the winner's contribution is turned into an episode. I dunno if they are still US only, but back when it opened it was, which bugged me so much that I left the site.

The people running Take180 are the same who ran the controversial fanfiction site FanLib (for those who has heard of that).

I completely forgot all about Take180 until I saw someone mention "My Alibi" and I thought "hey, wait a minute... wasn't that..?" and went back to check if it was the same show, which it was. Pretty cool that experienced actors like Gabby are brought in for episodes, the site must be doing well.

Hi, I'm Guro, btw. Just started rewatching the show and just ended up rediscovering Andrea. She's now my favorite character.

Oh, and in that episode, I just found it funny how when that girl said "principal Tuckerman" that it sounded like "principal Zuckerman"