View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:43 PM
lancer1993
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Light (View Post)
I have a question that I urgently need help with. I just upgraded Firefox to the 3.5 version from the 3.0 version, and now I have a problem that I didn't have before. The first time I opened Firefox after installing the new version, I got a dialogue box popping up more than once saying "A script on this page has been stopped due to a low memory condition.". I only had the option of clicking OK to get rid of it, so I did. Ever since then images on some pages just aren't displaying, even when I refresh the page. Things like image heavy opening posts here at FF are appearing like they have no images at all, and certain people's icons aren't displaying either. And on other sites like LJ I sometimes can't see people's icons that they post with or header images etc. I've tried restarting my comp, but it's still the same. I'm wishing I hadn't bothered updating Firefox now, please help me. I'm on Windows XP, if that makes any difference. And sometimes that same message will still pop up too.
I'm having a similar script issue on my Mac with firefox 3.5. I just got the minor update 3.5.1 and the same issue is there on some pages...