Old 03-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Darbi
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadeyes9074
OOOH DARBI!!!

I love it when you hunch me.

I knew you did...

Okay, so...did you watch AI last night? I wanted to spit on Simon for saying that Scott's performance was like watching something on a amatuer night. Booooo! I thought he showed some versitlity last night. Scott going to mess around and make me think he's kinda cute in a minute. He looked nice in that black last night. Simon's a knucklehead.

Now, if America votes correctly, Travis ( ) should go, because...Bobby Brown? C'mon man! Are you trying to lose this competition? Ugh! Stupido. Anyways, him and Constantine. The disgrace that he put upon 'Everything She Does Is Magic'... Shame. It's time for him to go bu-bye!

Now Anwar...woooo baby! That man blew it out last night. Talk about your last but certainly not least. Wow!

Your boy Mario had something funky going on with his hair, but he sounded good...looked good, but that's a given.

Bo Bice...he just keeps on rockin', doesn't he? And Nikko went ahead and did a darn thing too.

So, here's how I have it. Scott, Bo, Nikko, and Anwar making it into the final eight.

As far as the ladies...we'll have to see tonight.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...