View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 06:02 PM
kissed back tears
Master Fan

Hi everybody! I'm Emma, and you know how it's mad awkward when someone tries to initiate themselves to a new thread? Yeah, well that's me right now. I've posted here a few times, but never regularly, but I lurk, and seeing your posts just makes me so happy! It's so nice to have a ship that you absolutely KNOW will end up together. Cause, see, I shipped Brooke/Lucas from OTH, like hardcore - and LOL, what a fail that was. . And I also ship Jack/Kate from Lost, which is just like, epic angst all the time.

But BB? Oh, BB. Despite the fact that we get 4 years of UST, with moments every episode where you're like....'oh HAIII, they're totes about to make out!" Right?

But of course, they don't. and then it's all j-play, j-play, let's have zach interrupt them. Whateves.

And then we get stuff like this:

which almost made me faint, by the way, but of COURSE it's a dream, because Hart Hanson likes to torture us.

Anyway, this is a long and sketch introduction, but, um, yeah. BB own me in almost every way possible. So once again, HI! I'm Emma (in case you've forgotten amidst my rambling.) I hope to be spending lots of time here in the near future
to yourself