View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 05:49 PM
A. B. Normal
Master Fan

I'm sure Brad is a great person in real life. Even so, his "jokes" fell flat every time unless it was physical comedy or a sight gag, aka wrestling match and nun outfit.

I need to see the movie a second time as well. I really was just paying attention to Lauren the first time.

Hollywood.com interview with the cast. I clipped LG's parts.

Quote:
Why did you want to do this film?

Lauren Graham: "I haven't really done 'supportive love interest lady.' Vin usually has Hottie McHotties, doesn't he? I'm more like, straight and narrow for him."

Lauren, did you do your own stunts?

Graham: "No one even asked me if I wanted to try to do my own stunts. But then the stuntwoman injured herself in that one difficult, dangerous scene, so I had to do it and it was so fun! I'm not really the most obvious pick to be an action hero, but I would love to train for that and do that."

What was your favorite scene?

Graham: "I really like that last scene where Vin and I kiss. Before that, I was always being professional and holding back and I thought this was a nice scene where they could be a little less aloof."

What's next for you?

Graham: "I'm working on mastering the greatest cupcake recipe ever. I really am. I made these cupcakes that are coconut, but they're just not moist enough. Somebody else told me I have to add buttermilk. I'm usually home for eight hours and eat some almonds and hit the road again, but when I have to time for entertaining people. Someday when this is all over, I'm gonna bake cupcakes. I don't look forward to Gilmore Girls ending, but I look forward to having more freedom and doing other projects. I think most actors are pretty much short attention span. This has taught me so much, and it's so exciting. But a 15 hour day is a 15 hour day and you want to have some balance. I think the max is probably two more years."
After Pamie ragging on "Mc(whatever)" jokes because of Shiesty McShiester, that made me laugh. LMAO to the cupcake plan. I guess that production company will have to wait!

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 03-06-2005 at 06:02 PM