View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 12:33 PM
TrueLovePJer
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Is Stupin lying?
Lying about what? But COOLCAT and Mr. Brightside, did you guys even listen to the rest of the commentary? That pretty much explains why everything happened and why PJ ended up together. Yes, I'll give you that Paul Stupin, solo, gives hour long commentary's on Joshua Jackson's hair, but Kevin Williamson, you're Dawson's Creek GOD who gave you guys your beloved first two seasons of Dawson's Creek, is THE reason why PJ ended up together and he's the one who said DJ didn't seem right HENCE the rewrite and why some scenes on the extended version seem out of place cuz they had already filmed the first half when it was initially DJ ending. I think they had an "act first, think later" attitude regarding the Series Finale and when they actually sat down and thought about what was going to happen and who was going to end up together, it made NO sense for DJ to end up together, when they act and treat each other like they are 15.

Honestly, I don't even know what were are talking about anymore and what I am trying to prove! This is craaaazy! So if this has NOTHING to do what we are arguing, I apologize, but I hope for some, it is entertaining

Quote:
why did Dawson have to be written down so Pacey could be written up?
It's like Jaycee said, Pacey has ALWAYS had a hero complex and Dawson has always been manipulative, so there was no writting up or down of a character because these had been their traits since the beginning.

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
TrueLovePJer is offline   Reply With Quote