View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Becca <3's Jemi
Passionate Fan

Hey Girls
I found an internet cafe

Still squeeing
Quote:
I just thought they're such a creative couple, they sing together, mould together, spray-paint together...
Aww yeah, yet another thing they have in common..... I can see them making a complete mess.... haha like the moulding - sorry mom

Quote:
I don't know, but it would be pretty cool if he had one too. I could totally see Camilla going into his room and seeing it hanging over or next to his bed and being like what is this?
THIS!!! Brilliant... it would be so funny. She could be like asking if Frankie did it because it's childish and obviously he would be having fun and Joe will be all nope I did it, with Demiiiiii And her face would be

Quote:
imagine demi leaning over to paint more stuff since they were making art on the floor, i bet you joe was just distracted the whole time
Haha Brilliant, and Demi being confused over why Joe's blushing and staring at her

I can see if they did two, Joe going home holding this massive spray-painting, and Kevin/Nick being all - he was with Demi, explains it all

Quote:
You know, that's not a bad idea. Couple the avis with every single graphic we can find, the pictures, the fans' stories of them flirting, Katyy's Body Language videos AND the fanfiction - complete with the shipper list here. I'm sure it would make them both smile like crazy.
Han, that is genius I can see them flicking through a big scrap-book, laughing and smiling as they remember the memories

End of Becky's long post.