View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 08:08 AM
Shell_belle
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alli balli
I started a thread for them a long time ago but I guess its lost waaaay back on another page by now.

So...what does everybody think of their second album? It had such great reviews but I like the first one a lot better. "The Libertines" is good but "Up the Bracket" is awesome.
The Up The Bracket is definately better, I have to agree.
I fell in love with the band after I heard it and they have been one of my favourite ever since and that's saying alot.
Ever since the second one was released I literally haven't stopped listening to it. Probably because we know what a few of the songs are about.
Which is a pity since I have bought some pretty good albums lately and I haven't really had a chance to listen to any of them because I'm obssesed the album.

Has anyone heard that apparently at a Babyshambles gig the other night, Pete was smoking crack! I just hope it isn't true, he's done so well lately.
He really needs to get away from the Babyshambles crowd, they're not good for him and he'll never get better being around them.
He has also had a reunion with his dad as well. They haven't spoken for years since his dad disowned him because of his drug problems.
I'm hoping that because of that reunion, we'll soon have a Pete/Carl reunion. Which I guess is what all Libertines fans are hoping for.