View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 01:59 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
* Yes, I noticed that Jacob did criticise Andy in front of Ephram. But he did reprimand Ephram at one point: "Don't talk to your father like that."
Right. That was good. It's just a mixed message to Ephram to badmouth is father infront of him, argue with him infront of Ephram, and then to tell Ephram that he can't do the same. Jacob just gets my goat. I think he may annoy me more than Madison.

Quote:
I felt badly for Andy several times this episode....one of the times was when Ephram refused Andy, but agreed to go flyfishing when Jacob asked. The look on Andy's face broke my heart. And then....they left and never ate Andy's waffles.
Seriously. Andy is trying so hard, and then here comes Jacob who doesn't even need to try.

What do you think about the grandmother, Betty? Nonny I think, I can never spell that. Unless I just did, heh.

Maybe it's good that we're taking so insanely long to get to the next episode, because I don't know if I ever want to see Jacob again, and he's about to get much more annoying next episode!

Anyone else interested in posting thoughts? No rush, obviously, and with S2 out, we're all watching that, but at some point I'd like to get this going again.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 06-23-2009 at 02:43 PM