View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:19 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Here are some thoughts on the episode:

• Funny exchange in the beginning of the episode: Andy: "Because it smells good." Ephram: "That's why we were suspicious."
  • Ruth claims that there is no airport shuttle. Then why was Ephram able to take one to the airport season 3 (when he went to Europe)?
  • Amy really pissed me off when she replied to Ephram (after he mentioned the mine kiss): "That was an accident...let's not talk about it."
  • Then she threw in Ephram's face the fact that she's going to be in Denver staying with Colin every weekend. (I knew there was a reason that I disliked Amy for most of season one.
  • Ben's dad really pissed me off. How selfish he was. I understand that over eating is an addiction....but....couldn't he see how much he son was suffering. He could have at least tried to help himself for his son's sake
  • Yes, I noticed that Jacob did criticise Andy in front of Ephram. But he did reprimand Ephram at one point: "Don't talk to your father like that."
  • I felt badly for Andy several times this episode....one of the times was when Ephram refused Andy, but agreed to go flyfishing when Jacob asked. The look on Andy's face broke my heart. And then....they left and never ate Andy's waffles.
  • I never cared for Colin's mother. I realize that she was concerned for her son.....but....here was this girl who worshiped her son....stayed loyal to him for months while he was in a coma....and she tells this girl to leave the hospital and not come back? That was cruel. She could have handled it differently.
  • I like Edna's line: "Between dirt on my face and spit on my face, I'd take the dirt.
  • Jacob definitely planted Ephram's decision to go back to New York in his mind when he asked him to think about what he wanted. That final scene of Andy when he realized that he might be losing Ephram was so heartbreaking.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 06-21-2009 at 05:33 AM