View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:24 AM
Jemi♥Disney
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)
At first when I read your comment, Lauren, I was like "Whoa, hold your horsies there, honey, let's get 'em dating first!" but the more I thought about it, the more it appealed to me. I will have to agree. It would be super cute to see them at their first award show after they're married, I bet they would be all affectionate and PDAing and looking all relaxed and glowy like pretty much all married couples do after their honeymoon. Gah. Pretty picture.

I will have to agree AND disagree about them being in black - yes, they do look fierce in it and hot as hell - but I would actually love to see them in like all-white or like in bright red or something. Something different than what they're always wearing now but still them, you know?
I agree with everything you have just said. Im so happy and dreamy and just feeling perfect because of all this Jemi cuteness.

I can just imagine them all cute and PDAing and being very coupley in front of people and on the red carpet. And in photoshoots and interviews. A Jemi photoshoot, That would be amazing. Like for their wedding or the first pics of their first baby!!

Im so fangirling right now. Squee!!