View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:59 AM
feeltheground
Extreme Fan

All I can say at this point is this: Joseph, Joseph, Joseph... (It's literally the only coming out of my mouth that isn't squeals atm) Seriously: DBJ. D. B. J!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adie010
JB as guards for demi >>> demi's gaurds.
True fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygoodbye
I'm gonna start calling you the Gutter Gals.
Very fitting, actually, I like it.

And this wasn't even from London!

BEST. PICTURE. EVER!
I don't even care it's a manip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Joie*
YouTube - demi & Joe This Is Me
Thsi is me from last night cuts of the end though
But its so cute how it looks liek shes reaching out and touching his arm when they turn towards eachother. And he stops as stares at her a bit longer before they walk down the stage
Hope we get better quality
JOSEPH! Joseph, honey... Joseph... And Demi, sweetie, honey... WOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimyy.Leigh
okay this was sooo cute, this is what Katy got from backstage from, just sitting with them

&& we keep talking about what they're like backstage. It's like freaking flirt alert. They were sat talking to us in the sofa, Joe and Demi sat together. We were with for about 1/2 an hour because of management and stuff and they're honestly made for eachother.

Like honest to god he stares at her the entire time, He smiled like an absolute idiot, && yeah. If my Jemi feeling of them together was 90% before, Now it's like not even a question?

The first thing he said to me was "nice shirt" it was the CR I was like so tempted to say "Demi looks so pretty" but I refraned.

Demi walk in and Joe immeditalely starts smiling.

Demi hugs them all sits down next to Joe

joe would say something and dmei would like piss herself laughing and the rest of us didnt get it which means shes either insane orrrrrrrrrr
Allow me to die.

Also, I found this:
Quote:
Holaaaaaaa, They're all talking about it on ckumsy cuddlers and im just reading each one
It's from Katy at hisatotea's page. Shout-out to us girls! Kinda cute if you ask me.

joseph&demetria