View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Lazy
Fan Forum Hero

Thread #16

Quote:
Ah, but it wouldn't be the same if you didn't create the next thread.
Yeah, but it's too late for that now I love the title.

Quote:
Yeah, it really does. You know how reliable Fraz is, so I'm sure it's fact. Sucks for the E/A fans that we haven't gotten to see the kissing but I'm sure Greg/Emily aren't too jacked about being sick all winter long, as well as chronically swapping infections with each other.
Fraz is very reliable. But that must suck, being sick all the time. Maybe they'll give us a special 10 minute (okay, 5 will do) make-out session before the season ends

Quote:
Well, it's getting to be around that time to start a new thread.. We need to come up with some ideas for titles.. Anyone have any suggestions? Lazy usually starts the threads but my guess is she's catching some ZZZZZ's right about now in Finland. LOL
Yeah, I was passed out here in the other side of the world

Lit those b/cs are great. We should (or Wilpen in this case) put them in the first post. If I may suggest something, Wilpen I think you should change the text in the opening post to size 1 (I think that was it, it's smaller than the current one and takes less space).

dawnie Yeah, that's a rehearsal pic. EVC Online has few more pics (don't remember if they're from the same episode though)

Laura|