View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:49 PM
hollytiger
Extreme Fan

New update mentioning Shannon from the WSOP site:

Fricke Increases Stack In Chopped Pot Omaha-8 We caught the action on the flop of Ah Kh 3d with the whole table involved bar one lonely soul. It was checked to Jimmy Fricke who led out for 150 and was called by Shannon Elizabeth and four others before a two-bet was put in and was called by Fricke and three others following a fold from Elizabeth. The turn landed the completing a low draw and again Fricke led the betting tossing out three 100-denomination chips. This time however he found one fold and three callers to see half the table take it to the river. Fricke fired again when the dropped and was called before a check-raise was put in with both Fricke and the player behind making the call. The turn reraiser tabled his for the nut high Broadway straight, while Fricke turned over his for the low scoop as the player mucked. With the pot being chopped up, Fricke eventually stacked his chips up to 15,000 and change as we end the level.

EDIT: Yet another tweet:

Quote:
ShannonElizab All of my hands are great for the NEXT GAME! They keep coming early.
Guess I'll get the next thread ready.
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!

Last edited by hollytiger; 06-09-2009 at 08:57 PM
hollytiger is offline   Reply With Quote